Where have all the days gone?!

So it has been a few weeks since a blog post.. let alone a marathon training update. This is the part where I am going to play catch up. Before the end of the week, I will be back to current with everything. I don't know where the time goes sometimes.. oh wait! It's called marathon training :)

Week 11 brought a bit of a struggle. After the great week I had during week 10, I really tried not to get too discouraged. I managed to get in all my miles for the week but was in pretty excruciating pain in my right ankle/side shin area.


KT Tape became a very close friend of mine again. I love what KT tape does, but I really hate when I have to use it because it generally means I am not able to run at my best because something has gone wrong. I stayed taped up for all of my runs, but for some reason was still feeling terrible. Wednesday's 8 miles was especially terrible. My leg hurt so bad that I was almost wondering if I had a stress fracture, but no! Just a lot of muscle pain. Needless to say, I pushed through and stretched or massaged whenever I needed to do so. Thursday I completed my miles before Fleet Feet's "recess run." It was so much fun to run and play like kids... well mostly. 
Tuesday

Wednesday 

Thursday

Needless to say my long run that week didn't go too much better. Thankfully, I had company and we hit the road to just get the mileage. My legs felt so heavy and tired that this was no easy task. Either way it got done and on to the next week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HempPro70 Giveaway!!

PRO Compression Giveaway!!!!

Into the woods