Sometimes I make stuff

I am sure you have seen all the super cool tanks and shirts out there with different funny or motivating phrases printed on them. I really like them all and appreciate the work that went into them and the businesses that create them. Unfortunately, the price tags of $20-$30 just really are not realistic for the budget, especially knowing they are thin tanks.

So, what's a girl to do? Well she makes her own of course. I used my handy dandy Silhouette Cameo to design and cut heat transfer vinyl to turn plain jane tanks into something fun. I bought plain burnout tanks for about $7 each and then ironed each design on.

I guess I should have taken more step by step photos, but if anyone is interested in more info, I can come up with one.

Here are the tanks with each design laid out on top. Once the design is cut by the machine, the letters have to be separated from the "waste" part. If you have thin letters, just take your time and be careful because sometimes they get a little tricky!


My husband put this on my medal rack, so it only seemed fitting.

Because let's face,it we've all be there. 

No matter how I took this, its hard to see because of the lighting. It says
"I don't sweat, I sparkle" 

I really enjoyed finding the fonts/combos that I liked to create how these looked. I wish that I could do stuff like this all the time! It is relaxing and fun at the same time. I won't wear these for running, more likely for cross training activities just because of the fabric they are made from. They are soft and flowy, not really what I would normally wear for running.

What do you think? Do you like tanks with phrases on them? What would yours say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HempPro70 Giveaway!!

PRO Compression Giveaway!!!!

Into the woods