Inspiration Thursday


A little non traditional and a shorter version of Inspiration Thursday this week. I made this little poster-ish thing with some inspiration for my marathon training. The picture didn't come out the clearest and for some reason would not let me capture the entire poster, but you get the point.

I will try to post the actual images of some of these in the upcoming weeks so that you can save them and maybe put them on your own inspirational poster for whatever purpose you need them to serve. I have always had a thing for quotes and scrapbooking so creating this project only felt natural. Now that I am almost at the halfway point in my training and definitely the hardest part, I know I will need these words more times than not. I will have hard days but I will push on because I know I can do it and I will do it. No matter what :)

Happy Thursday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HempPro70 Giveaway!!

PRO Compression Giveaway!!!!

Into the woods