Inspiration Thursday

What a crazy week it has been... who is ready for some inspiration to carry you in to the weekend with a smile on their face and a CAN DO attitude??

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." ~Socrates

the PLANNER daily running inspirational quotes by oursoleintent

:) amen! Lifestyle change making a HUGE difference in my life!!!!

400 calorie 50 minute walking workout, for those days you don't feel like running... or your knees don't allow you to run.

If I could just yell this that'd be great.

What are your plans for the weekend? I am running 11 miles with a local organization I started to volunteer with.. more on that later!!

Comments

  1. hahaha, gotta say, the last one is my favorite one! :P It's so awesome that you're doing Girls on the Run! I'd never heard of it until I joined GGS, but from what I've read about it, it sounds like an amazing program. :]

    This is entirely unrelated and I don't know if you do these, but I'd like to nominate you for the Inspiring Blogger award! :] More info can be found here: http://www.fairyburger.com/inspiring-blogger-award/

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HempPro70 Giveaway!!

PRO Compression Giveaway!!!!

Into the woods