Inspiration Thursday!

Yay!! It's back. Yep, I am REALLY trying to get back into the swing of things and with that is a wonderful Inspiration Thursday post. I am getting stronger and faster again but it doesn't mean I don't still need a bump out the door. Here I am to share :)

My triathlon Saturday!  This says it all!  I didn't have a pretty performance, but I crossed that finish line! :)  motivational monday: Quote Art {dead last} @mamamissblog #quote #running

Yea, definitely need this one this winter!! It has been SO cold and snowy. I know that before long we will all complain about how hot and humid it is, but seriously over winter. Can it just be fall??

This is really just beautiful. 

via what an awesome tat idea- ok maybe not inspiring, but maybe so.






Hope these quotes find you well and provide the needed kick in the pants that we all require at times. 

Talk to you all soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HempPro70 Giveaway!!

PRO Compression Giveaway!!!!

Into the woods