Zola - Mmmm


Every time I went to the grocery store, I pondered buying coconut water but didn’t know where to start.  I saw ones with pulp and natural. I had no idea what that means! And I didn’t want to spend the money and then hate it (pretty common for me). So when the opportunity came up for free samples through being a Sweat Pink Ambassador, I jumped on it!! I was not compensated for this review other than being sent the products for free.
And here are my thoughts on what the lovely folks @ Zola sent me.
I totally didn’t even know when it was coming but saw other SPAs getting theirs and low and behold mine arrived. I opened up the box and was excited to see this:
(instagram) 

 (real camera.. much better)

 Inside were bright green sunglasses, two coconut waters (one with pulp, one without) and a Pomegranate/Acai juice. I have finally just tried all three so I wanted to share my thoughts.

First, I tried the coconut water without pulp. Definitely a very different flavor/texture than I am used to but as I drank it I thought it was pretty refreshing. A few days later I tried the one with pulp and I think the flavor was even better. I found that both were best over ice so they were nice and cold. The water is a lot sweeter tasting than I typically choose for drinks but I bet this will be delicious and extra refreshing in the warmer months.
The juice I actually put into a smoothie with strawberries and bananas. I did also take a sip and liked the flavor but knew I would never be able to just sit and sip it. It has an overall sweet taste which I don’t think I could handle for a whole drink- maybe mixed with something else like this smoothie.


Thanks so much to Zola for sending me these yummy samples. Now I know what these products taste like and don’t have to be afraid of coconut water.  And I will surely be wearing those rockin green shades to Color run Philly in July!

(haha, looking a little ridiculous, but whatever!!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HempPro70 Giveaway!!

PRO Compression Giveaway!!!!

Into the woods