Maniac Monday

I am very happy to report that even though I couldn't drag get myself out of bed this morning much before I had just enough time to get ready, I still accomplished all the FIT things I needed to squeeze into my day.

You see, thanks to me thinking I am superwoman and can constantly run full force and that my past month of weekends has looked like this: babysit Saturday at 7am through Sunday 3pm, work 7-3 Saturday and Sunday,  work 7-3 Saturday and Sunday, babysit from 7am Saturday through Sunday 7pm, I am pretty exhausted!! Even my 2 days off after working the weekends were packed and although I think I slept in a little at some point, this is all catching up to me. It has gotten increasingly hard to get out of bed each day.

If you know me, or even a little, you know this is not my personality at all really and that ALL winter I stuck to my training plan pretty well even in the COLD, SNOWY, WINDY weather.

Well, ok enough of that and on to my "YAY ME!" moment.

I felt pretty terrible all day, even had a second LARGE mug of coffee and thought for sure I might fall asleep typing. I was bound and determined to come home and run at least 3 miles. Well, not even a mile in, I decided I'd go for 4. Then, because it was going to end up being 4.7, I pushed through to the last drop and chugged to 5.

I also did my Fitness Diva challenge of the day along with 20 push-ups, and a 1 minute plank. If the run didn't make me sweat enough, this sure sealed the deal. Holy sweat glow time :)

Happy Monday Tuesday (since it is rather late)

Fitness Quote Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HempPro70 Giveaway!!

PRO Compression Giveaway!!!!

Into the woods