Just checking in!

Hi friends :)

I hope you all had a wonderful wonderful weekend!!
The weather finally got nice and warm here on Saturday and then went back to kind of chilly and today we have rain which is expected to stick around through Wednesday.

I don't have a really great post today but just wanted to pop in, say hello and let you know what you can look forward to (soon- I swear!!)

I have some reviews I'd like to share- FlipBelt, Zola Coconut water, BAMR Bands.
I am also planning to do a post on the races I am looking forward to in the upcoming months. I am seriously, SO excited for each race I have planned every month over the summer but most of all, MY FIRST HALF MARATHON- OMG!!!

Anyway, that's all I really have for now. I need to do a huge recap of my runs the past little over a week but I don't have all my images ready to go. I am going to make sure I get that ready to post for tomorrow (probably in the evening.)

Hope you all have a great start to the week!!

Talk to you soon :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HempPro70 Giveaway!!

PRO Compression Giveaway!!!!

Into the woods