Sickness


So over the weekend I FINALLY got back to a run. Sunday. Let me tell you, if I hadn't been so determined- it wouldn't have happened at all. Saturday I slept all darn day- my body's way of just trying to make sure I stay healthy I guess?? I had so many things I wanted to do and it just didn't happen. Even yesterday I wanted to get up at 9, run and be on my merry way. But no dice. It was seriously so foggy I wouldn't have felt safe crossing the street. At about noon, the fog lifted and I was off to run around 12:30pm. This was so seriously pushing it because my parent's were coming by at 1:30p to do some Kohls shopping for upcoming events/ bdays/weddnings. Needless to say, all I cared about was getting a run in.

It wasn't easy.

It wasn't always PLEASANT

and it sure.. Wasn't fast.

But I did it. So that's all that really matters :)

Tonight I hope to do some bodyrocktv (which is really now called something else I can't remember) and some Yoga to make sure I get nice and stretched out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HempPro70 Giveaway!!

PRO Compression Giveaway!!!!

Into the woods